Commercial Flooring Fort Myers
For sales and installation of commercial flooring in Fort Myers, Contact Tropic Floors. If your business is under new construction or undergoing renovation, our expert team is here to assist you with all of your flooring needs. At Tropic Floors we provide professional sales and installation of commercial flooring in Fort Myers for all types of businesses. With several flooring options to choose from, we can assist you in choose the best type of flooring for your business. Our beautiful showroom and expert staff is here to assist you every step of the way.
We are proud to provide Mohawk flooring options for your business. Click here for more information >>
Which flooring option requires low maintenance?
An important factor to consider when choose a flooring option for you business is the maintenance. Taking the time to think consider the amount of care your flooring will need, and the amount of time you have to dedicate towards cleaning can be a deciding factor when choosing a flooring option. Carpet is a flooring option that requires very little maintenance. Carpet can be maintained very easily with regular vacuuming and ensuring that spills are cleaned up quickly before they stain. Other flooring options such as tile or vinyl flooring may require more care such as buffing and deep cleaning to maintain their appearance.
What type of flooring should I use for my business?
Choosing the right type of flooring for your business is an important decision. There are many different elements to factor in when choosing the right type of commercial flooring. Here are some tips to help you decide which flooring is right for your company;
- Foot Traffic – If your business handles large machinery, you will want to choose a more durable flooring option to withstand the weight of heavy machinery.
- Noise – Think about how your flooring will affect day to day operations. For example, will the noise of shopping cart wheels run smoothly, or project an unpleasant sound?
- Cleaning – Consider the amount of care your flooring will need, and how long you will need to get the job done.
- Health and Safety – Keep your customers and employees protected and consider the slip rating of your flooring.
- Company Image – Does your flooring match your company’s image? Consider how it will make your space look, and what impression it will have on consumers when they enter your business.
Does LVP Plank flooring offer any benefits?
Find Out >>
What are the differences in various types of tile flooring?
Educate Yourself >>