Is your business in need of new flooring? At Tropic Floors we provide professional sales and installation of commercial flooring for all types of businesses. Whether your business is under new construction, or renovation, we can assist you in choosing the right type of flooring. If you are looking for wood, tile, carpet or any other type of flooring we are the place to go to. Our beautiful showroom and expert staff is here to assist you every step of the way.
We are proud to provide Mohawk flooring options for your business. Click here for more information >>
What type of flooring should I use for my business?
Choosing the right type of flooring for your business is an important decision. There are many different elements to factor in when choosing the right type of commercial flooring. Here are some tips to help you decide which flooring is right for your company;
- Foot Traffic – If your business handles large machinery, you will want to choose a more durable flooring option to withstand the weight of heavy machinery.
- Noise – Think about how your flooring will affect day to day operations. For example, will the noise of shopping cart wheels run smoothly, or project an unpleasant sound?
- Cleaning – Consider the amount of care your flooring will need, and how long you will need to get the job done.
- Health and Safety – Keep your customers and employees protected and consider the slip rating of your flooring.
- Company Image – Does your flooring match your company’s image? Consider how it will make your space look, and what impression it will have on consumers when they enter your business.
Does LVP Plank flooring offer any benefits?
Find Out >>
What are the differences in various types of tile flooring?
Educate Yourself >>