Commercial Flooring Cape Coral
Are you searching for sales or installation of commercial flooring in Cape Coral? Contact Tropic Floors for new construction or renovations for your business. At Tropic Floors we provide professional sales and installation of commercial flooring in Cape Coral for all types of businesses. Our expert team is here to assist you in choosing the right type of flooring for your business. If you are looking for wood, tile, carpet or any other type of flooring we are the place to go to. Our beautiful showroom and expert staff is here to assist you every step of the way.
We are proud to provide Mohawk flooring options for your business. Click here for more information >>
What flooring is best for high traffic areas?
If your business experiences a lot of foot traffic throughout the day, you will want to choose a flooring option that is durable enough to withstand that amount of traffic. While many business owners enjoy the look of hardwood flooring, it is not the most ideal for a commercial building. Some flooring options that will provide better durability include laminate flooring, luxury vinyl plank flooring, and porcelain tile. These flooring choice have excellent ratings for not only holding up in high traffic areas, but also for withstanding damage from stains and sunlight.
What type of flooring should I use for my business?
Choosing the right type of flooring for your business is an important decision. There are many different elements to factor in when choosing the right type of commercial flooring. Here are some tips to help you decide which flooring is right for your company;
- Foot Traffic – If your business handles large machinery, you will want to choose a more durable flooring option to withstand the weight of heavy machinery.
- Noise – Think about how your flooring will affect day to day operations. For example, will the noise of shopping cart wheels run smoothly, or project an unpleasant sound?
- Cleaning – Consider the amount of care your flooring will need, and how long you will need to get the job done.
- Health and Safety – Keep your customers and employees protected and consider the slip rating of your flooring.
- Company Image – Does your flooring match your company’s image? Consider how it will make your space look, and what impression it will have on consumers when they enter your business.
Does LVP Plank flooring offer any benefits?
Find Out >>
What are the differences in various types of tile flooring?
Educate Yourself >>